ORI typically treats patients who are suffering from recent back, neck and/or extremity injuries of all types, and chronic bone and joint conditions.
Our intake process begins with an initial consultation with one of our physicians. If your physician believes that they can help with your pain they will provide you with a diagnosis and place you on an evidence-based rehabilitation protocol.
They will also outline what treatment and/or treatments are best suitable for you and explain exactly how each one functions.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
What to Expect
Learn more about what to expect during your first visit to ORI and and how to prepare for your session.
Bring loose, comfortable clothing and make sure that the injured area is easily accessible.
- If your injury is on the collarbone, shoulder, or arm bring a t-shirt or tank top.
- If your injury lies below the waist bring a pair of shorts.
- You will be asked to describe how your injury occurred, your main areas of complaint and other details to better understand your current position.
- The initial appointment will be 1 hour long, but arrive 30 minutes earlier to complete intake forms and paperwork required beforehand.
- ID, Health Card
- X-ray, MRI, CAT scan or any diagnostic imaging you have
- Funding information (WSIB, EHC, MVA), if appicable